Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Dumb Dog - Don't Go Mousing Behind the Tractor!

Dogs are funny creatures. They are so sweet and loving, and so stupid you can't help but laugh at them.

I am pet-sitting my mother's dog while she is visiting my sister. This dog is super sweet. However, smart it is not! It never learned any real commands. It just stares at you while you look back at it hoping to see some flicker of awareness flash in its eyes. Never does.

 My dog is a tiny Yorkie. She weighs all of five pounds. She loves to hunt whatever critter dares to enter the tractor shed. Usually it is a lizard.

 Tonight, I had a good chuckle.

The Yorkie headed into the shed. Well, the visiting dog followed her unbeknownst to me. I called my dog, who came right away. I could not find my mother's dog. I searched the yard. No dog. Finally, I heard a bit of clinking in the shed, so I went to investigate.

The dog had gotten itself trapped behind the tractor. Now, this shed is very compact. There is no room for error. So, when I had to start shuffling tools around, hoses and flower pots started tumbling to the floor and onto the tractor. Spooked this dog.

 I'm fairly certain the dog will not ever go in the shed again. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Emerging Providence. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.