Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Party!

Work had to stop on the coop and outside. I've been working outside so much that I hadn't really finished moving into my house. Well, my sister is getting married soon, and I'm hosting her wedding shower. The last 10 days have been a rush to get the house ready for a party.

Bless her, my mom, who is in her 80s, came over to paint lumber for my coop so that I could work on the house and feel like I still was making progress on the coop. So, I moved boxes and boxes and boxes of stuff to the garage. My sister, the one who is getting married, even came over to help.

Got it all done!

So, I can now say that we're fully moved into the house. Just don't look in the garage. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Emerging Providence. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.